Terms of Product & Services
Brief terms & conditions for sales of our Product & Services given below:
- The ‘Buyer’ agrees to be bound by Terms & Conditions of Sale and accept them in full.
- Satisfy may make modifications/ changes in these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- All orders placed by the ‘Buyer’ are subject to acceptance by Satisfy.
- All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the ‘Product’ or’ Products’ being purchased.
- Pricing for undelivered ‘Product’ or ‘Products’ may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
- Payments are to be made in advance and sale is subject to realization of cheque/ Demand Drafts.
- In no event shall SATISFY be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract or any other theory of liability, in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission.
- The ‘User’ agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SATISFY and any of its affiliates, employees and agents from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses of any character incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened and a breach of any of these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- These Terms & Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. The ‘User’ agrees that the appropriate court(s) in India, will have the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all disputes arising under these Terms & Conditions of Sale and the ‘User’, hereby, consent to personal jurisdiction in such forum.